Mrs Reid the year 2 team are excited to start the new school year!
The classroom is nearly ready and we have lots of exciting things planned!
This term we will be learning about:
- Place value, followed by addition and subtraction, in maths.
- Stories with familiar settings, then instructions and explanations in english.
- Everyday materials in science.
- In our topic we will be looking at Barrow, thinking more about where we live.
- Please ensure your child has their full PE kit with them, our PE day is Monday.
- Our swimming Day is Tuesday, so please make sure you're here on time and have your kit.
If you have any queries, questions or concerns I am always happy to chat. Thank you for your continued support, Mrs L Reid.