These tricky things are explained by our super year 2 children...
- We will be swimming on Tuesday mornings, we will leave school at 8:55am.
- Our other PE session this term will focus on movevement and is so on Monday afternoon. Children are welcome to leave kits on pegs for the term.
Thank you for your support.
Mrs L Reid
Mrs Reid and Ms Woods are excited to start the new school year.
The classroom is nearly ready and we have lots of exciting things planned!
This term we will be learning about:
- Place value, followed by addition and subtraction, in maths.
- Stories with familiar settings, then instructions and explanations in english.
- Everyday materials in science.
- In our topic we will be looking at Barrow, thinking more about where we live.
There will be a lot more happening, including swimming!
If you have any queries, questions or concerns I am always happy to chat. Thank you for your continued support, Mrs L Reid.