Ms Woods, Miss Mulholland and I are so excited to see you! We hope you will have an enjoyable year as we have lots of exciting things planned.
Our Autumn topic will be 'Investigating India' and we can't wait to get started.
If you ever have any questions or concerns about your child, please do not hesitate to contact me via the school office, at the door or through the Class Dojo secure messaging service.
Mr Wilson 😁
Our P.E. sessions are Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings.
All children must wear a change of clothing for P.E. Please ensure your child has their kit every day to cater for timetable changes. Please name all clothing and use a soft bag to store P.E. clothes.
- Our P.E. kit is as follows:
- Black shorts
- Yellow T-shirt with school logo
- Plimsoles – COMPULSORY
- Trainers – OPTIONAL (for outdoor games)
- Football boots (for outdoor games)
- Black training pants – OPTIONAL (for outdoor games)